Private Full Day Cruise by Wind Spirit
captain and host will welcome you on board and give you some useful information
about the boat and tour starting from the south side of the island, the Marina
of Vlichada. Following the coasting you will reach the red beach in Akrotiri,
one of the most beautiful beaches of the island with distinct red coloration
caused by minerals and iron soil. Then you will head to the white beach where a
stop for a swimming and snorkeling is highly recommended. Heading to the Old
Venetian lighthouse, the most southern part of the island, you will cruise pass
the beach of Mesa Pigadia, below the Indian Head Mountain and towards the
Caldera bay. Entering the caldera of Santorini a canvas that words cannot
describe will be brought to light… You will cruise to the Volcano (Palea
Kameni) and stop at the Hot Springs for swimming at the sulphurous waters.
Cruising past the east and south parts of the active Volcano (Nea Kameni) and
heading to Firas old port, you will have the opportunity to see calderas hidden
gems such as the Seal’s Cave (a small cave beach), Saint Eftapedes (a Cave
Church), the harbor of Armeni, Saint Nicolas (a little church island) and
admire the rock formations of our coastline. At least, a stop at Thirassia
island, to enjoy a swim in the clear waters and a freshly prepared lunch on
board before you head back to the Marina of Vlichada during the sun sets down.
- As this is a private cruise, you can add or remove stops according to your preference, based on the weather and time limitations.
- The schedule is always subject to changes depending on weather conditions.
- Transportation from/to the hotel with our a/c mini bus
- Soft drinks, beer and local white wine
- Greek freshly prepared lunch on board.
- Towels, jackets and snorkeling equipment if needed (to be returned to the crew)
- Port Authority expenses, VAT 24%, fuel, full insurance
- Free WiFi
& Beverage to enjoy on board
Drinks: Soft drinks, beer, local white wine
Appetizers: Tzatziki*, grilled vegetables*, Stuffed wine leaves*
Salad: Greek salad*, Mixed green salad*
Main: Grilled fresh bream fillet or chicken fillet, Shrimps served in spicy tomato sauce & feta cheese* Pasta (penne served with cherry tomatoes sauce, olives and oregano)*
Dessert: Orange pie, baklava, fresh season fruits, coffee
*Ideal for vegetarians
Starting daily at 10:00 am, duration 10 hours