Private Day Cruise by Wind Spirit
Captain and hostess will welcome you on board and give you some useful
information about the boat and tour. Setting sail from the south side of
Santorni , the marina of Vlichada and following the coastline, we will reach
the red beach in Akrotiri, one of the most beautiful beaches of the island with
a distinct red coloration caused by minerals and iron soil. Then we will head
to the white beach, where a stop for swimming and snorkeling is highly
recommended. Heading to the Old Venetian lighthouse,the most southern part of
the Island, we will sail below the Indian Head mountain , towards the Caldera
bay.Entering the caldera of Santorini a camvas that words cannot describe will
be brought to light… We will sail to the volcano (Palea Kameni) and stop at the
Hot Springs for swimming at the sulphurous waters. After that, we will stop at
the beach of Mesa Pigadia, to enjoy a Freshly prepared traditional Greek lunch
on board before we return to Vichada .
- You can add or remove stops according to your preferences, based on the weather and time limitations.
- The schedule is always subject to changes depending on weather conditions.
- Transportation from/to the hotel with our a/c mini bus
- Soft drinks, beer and local white wine
- Greek freshly prepared lunch on board.
- Towels, Jackets & snorkeling equipment if needed (to be returned to the crew)
- Port Authority expenses, VAT 24%, fuel and full insurance
- Free WiFi
& Beverage to enjoy on board
Drinks: Soft drinks, beer, local white wine
Appetizers: Tzatziki*, grilled vegetables*, Stuffed wine leaves*
Salad: Greek salad*, Mixed green salad*
Main: Grilled fresh bream fillet or chicken fillet, Shrimps served in spicy tomato sauce & feta cheese* , Pasta (penne served with cherry tomatoes sauce, olives and oregano)*
Dessert: Orange pie, baklava, fresh season fruits and coffee
*Ideal for vegetarians
Starting daily at 10:00 am, duration 5 hours